Frequently Asked Questions
- Does your pricing include free shipping?
- What is your refund policy?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Do you offer discounts if I order
- Do you have any product catalogs?
- What type of warranty do you offer?
1. Does your pricing include free shipping?
Yes, all our pricing already includes shipping within the continental
United States and Canada. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and other
US territories will be charged a freight surcharge which is approximately
10% of the order value. Orders from other countries will be charged
ocean cargo rates. If you are ordering from outside North America,
please [email] us your "wish list" and we quote you
the best rates for shipping.
2. What is your refund policy?
We offer a 30 day return policy so if you are not satisfied with
your purchase for any reason, you may return it for a full refund.
Items must be shipped securely in their original packaging, and
you must contact us within 21 days of the receiving your order.
You are responsible for return shipping costs. Refunds will be
issued once the item is received in our shipping warehouse.
3. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American express credit cards
as well as Paypal and bank wire transfer. We will also ship items
COD, although we can only accept money orders and certified checks
for COD orders. Sorry, we do not offer payment terms (invoicing).
4. Do you offer discounts if I order more
We offer an additional 10% discount on your entire order if the
value exceeds $5,000. Resellers may contact us via email for special
5. Do you have any product catalogs?
We don't produce a printed catalog yet, although we plan
to start mailing print catalogs in September, 2009. Please email
us if you wish to be placed on our mailing list.
6. What type of warranty do you offer?
All our products include a six month parts and labor warranty
against manufacturers defects, and craftsmanship related issues.